Rotary Plainfield-North Plainfield, Inc.
Founded February 28, 2007 as a 501(c)3 tax exempt corporation.
Board of Trustees
Michael R. Townley; Chairman; Victoria Griswold; Ravenell Williams IV; Shannon Jefferys; Dave Hollod
Who We Are
- Rotary PNP Inc. is the non-profit arm of the Rotary Club of the Plainfields.
- We formed our corporation in 2007 to provide financial support for graduating high school seniors who are going on to accredited, post-secondary colleges or universities.
- Trustees are volunteers, with years of experience in both the public and private sectors. One trustee is a retired municipal administrator with 33 years of service; another is a local bank branch manager; a third is a civil engineer and municipal administrator; the fourth is a retired management professional in the service field; and the fifth is a professional musician. All five trustees are current or former members of the Rotary Club of the Plainfields.
- The Board of Directors meets quarterly at the offices of one of its board members or at the regular meeting place of the Club.
What We Do
- Activities include fundraising and awarding scholarships to graduating seniors of our local high schools, thereby recognizing excellence in education, leadership, and community service. The corporation received its Exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- One of the scholarships that is awarded through our Foundation is the Adele DeLeeuw Fund Scholarship. You can read more about this important scholarship on this website at http://www.rotarypnp.org/cs-adele-deleeuw-scholarship.php.
Your Support is Appreciated
Every dollar of your financial support will go directly to the children who need it most. Simply click on this link or on the button below and you will be taken to the secure, PayPal site where you can donate any amount. You do not need a PayPal account to make a donation.
Thank you for supporting your local Rotary Club.